THK seeking Product Engineer at Portland Facility
This position is responsible for engineering and designing technically sound products that meet customer specifications and can be manufactured cost effectively within time and budget constraints.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential functions)
· Formulates plans and proposals for the design, development, qualification and engineering release of new or improved products, processes or vendors
· Designs technically sound products, using Siemens NX CAD, that meet customer specifications and can be manufactured cost effectively
· Coordinate projects through completion by meeting time and budget restraints
· Resolves engineering, designing, manufacturing and application problems as they arise
· Manages new product launch activities from project inception through production validation
· Reports on product launch status throughout project life cycle
· Develops technical analysis and specifications for given vehicle applications
· Process engineering changes to existing designs
· Comply with all Company policies
· Act as technical advisor for Sales, Engineering, manufacturing, vendors and the customers on technical, application and engineering issues
· Assists in resolution of warranty problems
· Provides technical information for product reliability and litigation
· Assist in generation of procedures/standards for the Siemens NX CAD system
· Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering field
· Three-five years of experience preferred
· Working knowledge of Siemens NX CAD
· Excellent organizational and communication skills required
· Computer skills in various software such as Excel, Access, Teamcenter, etc.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Associates may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as necessary.
Please email your resume, with “Product Engineer-Design” in the subject line, along with a cover letter to: HR.Portland@trmi.thk.com
This announcement was sponsored by THK RHYTHM AUTOMOTIVE