Portland's Randy Foote to Serve as 2021 Treasurer, Michigan Automotive Parts Association (MAPA)
The Michigan Automotive Parts Association (MAPA) board of directors names
officers and directors for 2021.
Greg Phillips of West Branch Automotive in West Branch, MI will serve as Chairman of the
Michigan Automotive Parts Association (MAPA) board of directors for 2021. He is joined by fellow
• Vice Chairman: Rick Tervo of Auto Value of Houghton in Houghton, MI.
• Treasurer: Randy Foote of B & W Auto Supply in Portland, MI.
• Immediate Past Chairman: John LaClair of Ross Automotive Supply in Lapeer.
Rounding out the board of directors are …
• Honorary Lifetime Director: Gary Deuling of Hart Automotive Supply in Hart, MI.
• Director (District 1): Ed Thirlby of Thirlby Automotive, Inc. in Traverse City, MI.
• Director (District 2): Larry Meirndorf of The Parts Place NAPA in Holt, MI.
• Director (District 3): Gordon Kociba of Huron Auto Parts in Bad Axe, MI.
• Director (At-Large): Al Burch of Suburban Auto Supply in Swartz Creek, MI.
• Director (At-Large): Brian Bailie of Freeland Auto Parts in Freeland, MI.
• Director (At-Large): Darrell Liddell of Auto Value Bridgeport in Bridgeport, MI.
• Advisory Committee Representative: Brian Reetz of Pine River Automotive in Alma, MI.
Each volunteer leader is to be commended for their commitment to Michigan’s independent
automotive aftermarket. MAPA sincerely appreciates their unselfish dedication. Congratulations, and
The Michigan Automotive Parts Association is a non-profit state trade association representing
independently owned automotive parts stores, warehouse distributors, service repair facilities,
manufacturers, remanufacturers and associate members within Michigan’s automotive aftermarket
industry. MAPA’s mission is to provide its members with business and educational information
relative to the sale of automotive replacement parts, promote the automotive aftermarket industry,
provide legislative and regulatory advocacy, and to enable group purchasing of member service
programs. Founded in 1953 by three independent Michigan jobbers, MAPA today represents over
400 automotive aftermarket businesses in Michigan.