Friends of the Red Mill Seeking Vendors for 2019 Red Mill Community Day
WHAT: The fourth annual Red Mill Community Day. Our mission is to promote community through a celebration of our history, our present and our potential for the future! We have Crafts, Demonstrations, Tractors, Kids’ Zone, 5K Run/Walk, Food Court, Portland Historical Museum, Covered Wagon Rides, Farmers Market and more. Brought to you by the Old Red Mill Farmer’s Market and Friends of the Red Mill.
WHERE: The grounds of the Red Mill and Pavilion at 450 Water Street, Portland, MI 48875
WHEN: Saturday, August 24, 2019 from 9:00 am — 5:00 pm
SET UP: Begins at 7:00 am — all vendors must be ready to display by 8:30 am. All vendors must supply their own shelter, table, and chair(s) as the Red Mill and Pavilion will not be available.
CONTACTS: Telephone: Barb Werner (517) 898.1937 or Noreen Logel (517)743.1830 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook: Friends of the Red Mill
COST: There is a non-refundable $20.00 booth fee for a 10’ x 10’ booth space (currently limited to 75 vendors) and a donation(s) for our silent auction. (Income from the silent auction allows Friends of the Red Mill to cover expenses for community day and make improvements to the Red Mill Pavilion and grounds.) Donations with a detailed description of the item(s) are due at time of arrival. These descriptions will be attached to the bid sheets. If you want to drop donations off prior to the event, arrangements can be made with Barb or Noreen.
REGISTER: Completed applications must be received by AUGUST 1 with check payable to Friends of the Red Mill and mailed to 858 Maynard Rd, Portland MI 48875. Or on-line through our Facebook page using SignupGenius.com and pay by credit card.
· The Friends of the Red Mill reserves the right to restrict certain items from being sold or displayed; for example, no firearms, pornography, alcohol, or illegal items may be sold during this event. Other items not listed here may also be restricted.
· Participants may only sell items listed on their applications.
· All applicable permits or licenses must be current and displayed.
· Booth space will be assigned. You will receive an email notification approximately one week prior to the event.
· All vehicles will be cleared from the vendor area before 8:00 am, for safety of all pedestrians until close.
· All participants MUST maintain their booth area for the duration of the event (5:00 p.m.).
· Friends of the Red Mill volunteers are available to watch your booth when you need a break, upon request.