- James Townsend
St. Patrick Athletic Association Fall Festival set for October 13th
Take-out meals are also available, and can be picked up in the Parish Hall. Dinner will be served from 11:00 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Ticket prices are $10 for adults, $6 for children 5-12 years old, pre-schoolers are free.
Other events include:
▪ HALF MARATHON/5K Races: Preceding the dinner, St. Patrick’s Track & Field team will hold the annual Half Marathon and 5K races. The races begin at 8:00 am and 8:20 respectively at PHS. Contact Dawn Fedewa for more information about the race. Phone (517) 231-0442.
▪ ARTS & CRAFTS: An Arts & Crafts Show featuring nearly 100 vendors will be held on the first floor of the school from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., in the gym, hallways and classrooms. Contact Darlene Miller
(517) 526-0765 for more information about the Arts & Crafts Show.
▪ PTO KIDFEST The second floor of the school will be full of games and activities for the kids from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. For more information about Kidfest, call Michele Pelc (517-980-2460).
▪ EUCHRE TOURNAMENT A Euchre Tournament will be held in the Parish Hall, beginning at 12:30 p.m.
▪ RAFFLE The final activity of the weekend will be the Fall Festival Raffle which will give away cash prizes of $2500. The raffle will be held in the gym at 3:00 p.m.
Each year approximately 800-1000 people eat, shop, and socialize. It is, indeed, much more than just a church dinner, it's a major event, bringing people from all over the area into Portland for the day.
If you would like more information about the Fall Festival, contact Jill Scheurer at 517-944-4725 or visit our website: Go to www.stpatsfallfestival.webs.com